Report Card is a comprehensive review of your contracting process from the first client call through final payment. Report Card analyzes your current workflow, identifies areas for improvement, and positions you for success.
Every Report Card engagement is custom designed based on the structure and needs of the client. A typical scope includes:
- Interviews with principals to understand business, process, and business goals.
- Interviews with key Account Directors or Business Managers to understand current workflow and implementation.
- Review of typical documentation for proposals, statements of work, and service agreements.
- Review of accounting processes, invoicing terms, and collection methods.
- Evaluation of historical projects to identify legal and business problems.
- Review of contractor agreements and documents used for rights acquisition and clearances.
Once complete, you’ll receive a written Report Card grading of current practices and areas for improvement. You’ll also receive pricing for the work needed to improve your grade should you wish to make changes.
Interested in Report Card? Contact us.