Monitor is an annual subscription service for maintaining your corporate legal health. It takes care of annual reports, pays your filing fees, handles your paperwork, and keeps you in compliance.
What’s included? Your one-year Monitor subscription includes:
- Service as Oregon* registered agent and acceptance of service of process.
- Secure, online, 24 / 7 / 365 access to a private online workroom containing all your corporate documents, notices, and information.
- Preparation and filing of Oregon* annual reports (filing fees included).
- Preparation and filing of “no fee” information updates (e.g., address changes).
- Preparation of annual corporate minutes.
- Identification of fraudulent corporate business solicitations.
- Answering all those “quick questions” about your corporate status.
- Annual status check-in with your lawyer.
What’s not included? Think of Monitor like a checkup at your doctor. The checkup is the Monitor service. If the checkup identifies an “ailment” that needs attention (a new contract, legal research, drafting new policies, negotiation of a transaction, amendment of articles, etc.), those projects will be quoted under a separate fee.
Interested in Monitor? Contact us.
* Monitor is only available for Oregon filings at this time.